Sunday, August 23, 2009

Land of The BOWS!!!

Well, we have entered the world of custom made bows. I have a ton of small bows and as we all know my child has a rather large head (97Th percentile to be exact) so, I was never able to use those because they look a little silly. So, my great friend Jess has a wonderful friend Christen that makes bows and when I saw them, oh I had to have some. It has now become an addiction and I have a hard time remember what I have ordered and what is on the way. But, they are well worth it, they look so amazing and the size compliments her unusually large head. Anyway, we are almost 7 months old and are getting oh so close to crawling. She can get up on her knees and then just rocks, she can army crawl like a champ. She has almost mastered sitting up but, if she is in a mood she will just throw herself back and be lazy. We are eating straight from the table now and she loves it. She can get a little picky if I give her food that is a little to complex but, hey I'm trying to get her to be an adventurous eater. She is definitely an aggressive eater and even gets a little jealous if you try and eat in front of her.

Her personality is coming out more and more each day and I can't believe all the things that she tries to do each day. She is so energetic and strong and I am amazed at how I have the strength each day to keep up with her. She is the best part of my life and I am so glad to see her smiling face every morning.


So, we got professional pictures done this Sunday and they went fairly well. The theme was apples so, I had a bow and a tutu made and the photographer brought apples and many other props. She did OK until it was breakfast time and then had a mini breakdown, from there it did get better. She was not smiling at all for the apple pictures and as soon as I put her in a different dress wow, all was better, little did I know red was not her color and she just prefers yellow. From then on she finally decided to smile and act like the cute girl I know. We will get those back soon and I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Oh, I should not forget all her teeth she has. She already has two on the bottom and the other day Angie said, "Hey, you know she has two top teeth." Of course I had not realized that and sure enough there are two top teeth with a third top tooth about to come in as well. Amazingly they have not bothered her to much though the drool is out of control. Pretty soon she will be eating corn on the cob, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment