Sunday, September 13, 2009

Look Out World, Here I Come !!

So, we are seven months old and on the go!! She has finally started crawling, I don't know why I say finally she is doing everything so fast I can hardly remember it all. She now believes that since she can crawl she is going to walk too. I am waiting for a bad accident to happen but, she is a tough little girl! She can also sit up and loves to crawl and sit, crawl and sit, and show off her new skills.
We made it through the pictures and they turned out beautiful, I might be a little biased but, I can't imagine them more perfect. I am so glad I got to do this with her now before she can rip the tutus and bows off her head, I pray that does not happen, ever.

Since she is crawling she has become even more attached to me, not that I am complaining in the least. But, I would prefer that she be able to have someone else hold her other than me or grandpa. She can now crawl to me and makes a bee line to me as soon as she sees me. Since she is crawling she can now put all kinds of things in her mouth, thankfully, nothing bad at this point.


I am so amazed by her and the things that she does on a daily basis. It is wonderful to watch this little person look at their toes and just be amazed. Or watch their expression when you talk and try to explain something to them, knowing she doesn't fully understand you but, is trying so hard. She is just a sponge wanting to absorb it all and I feel the same, I just want to absorb all the wonders that she sees and the things that amaze her. She gives me strength when I feel like I have none and puts a huge smile on my face each and every day and I have never been so thankful.


We are still going to mommy and me and have had two new friend that are going with us, Gabrielle and Olivia, Jessica's girls. I wish I could explain the happiness and excitement that she gets out of this class. It is 45 minutes of tumbling, singing, and sometimes I think I get more of a workout then she does but, she loves it, so we must continue on.


No comments:

Post a Comment