Thursday, October 15, 2009

OH, The Places We Go!!!

OOPS, MOM, I got busted. So, she had just started crawling at this point, and I had made the assumption that she couldn't get into things like this. What a new mom I am, now do I ever know. She had an absolute blast and I think she liked the blankets more than some of her toys, figures!!
And two weeks later, she is now unstoppable and all I did was go to the car to get my purse, really!! She is on the go and there is no holding her back, she got these off the very top shelf of her bookcase, the top shelf, I don't even think her arms are that long but, she got them off and thought they were hilarious. I didn't think it was so funny when she was trying to eat them, it's a miracle that we haven't had to make a trip to the ER yet, knock on wood, somewhere.

Here we are at a festival in Springtown, she was hilarious and had a ton of fun sleeping through most of it. She got to try her first snow cone when she did wake up and then her first sugar high ensued. And that is when I decided she is no longer allowed to have sugar. She was a crazy bottle of energy for two hours and then she crashed and when I say crashed I mean full on meltdown and trying to sleep at the same time. But, I had way to much fun myself and spent way more than I should but, at least it was all spent on her.
So, I have this gate so the dogs can't in but, all she wants to do is get OUT!! So, after about a week of the gate, it is no more, unless I want to listen to her scream and of course we don't want that.
So, we are still so busy I can't keep my head straight and are going to mommy and me, going shopping, eating, and traveling, and loving it. But, as I sit her and type this I must give thanks and be thankful. As most of you know I am having some health issues and Friday Sept. 23rd is D-day (it was the only thing that came to mind). The doctor said the odd are great, actually amazing, 90% chances that all cancerous cells will be gone, what great odds. I really do hope that this is it because we all know how much I love to worry, and I really don't think I can worry anymore, I can't take it and I am sure the people around me think I am nuts. So, with that being said, after surgery I have to be off my feet and I am not suppose to lift anything over 20lbs, does the doctor not know my child, HELLO, we hit 20lbs. months ago!! So, really I am suppose to not lift her for a week, what am I going to do?? I thankfully have wonderful family and friends that are going to help out but, it's going to be so hard. But, with lots of help I am sure I will make a speedy recovery, I have too, we have pics again on the 31st.
Anyway, that being said, I must thank all my new friends, all my old friends, and all of my family because without that support and happiness I would be truly lost. I think that God places people in our lives for reasons and everyone in my life I have right now I am very thankful to them for all they do, whether they make me laugh, cry, babysit, help me shop, take me to dinner, or make me bows they are all important and I want to just say thank you for all that you do.
I want to also make a note of how proud Audrianna and I are of her dad, he had made an accomplishment that most people never conquer and I know if she could tell him how proud she is of him she would. I think that she shows her happiness with all the time she gets to spend with him.
On to more fun stuff, we are having pictures taken again by our wonderful photographer for our Christmas announcements. I know it's early but, you gotta get stuff done quickly that way we can have more fun shopping for Christmas.
I thought since I was talking about family I should make sure to include all my family, yes, that means the five dogs I have. I know you all think I am nuts but, they have always had a soft spot in my heart and if they weren't with me then they could be at some home where people treat them badly so, the more the merry. When I say that though, no more, I am at my limit, well, unless, I move to a hundred acre farm, then I might have to do some renegotiating. So, here we go.

Pepe Le Pew
(the oldest and the most jealous he was not a happy camper when Audrianna came into the picture)
He does amazing now and even lets her pull and drool all over him. He is completely spoiled though and is truly Grandma's dog, I think it's only cause she feeds him table foods. They should both get spankings for that but, I let it slide, cause he is my baby.


Fifi la Fume
(she is suppose to be Pepe's girlfriend but, they seem to have a more love/hate relationship)
She came to me right after Audrianna was born and was very sick at first but, she is a tough little thing and is as feisty as ever. She even tries to attack Roxy(Saint Bernard) like she is gonna beat her up or something.


Hot Roxy
(she got her name from Audrianna's grandma and she is my gentle giant, and Audrianna's little pony)
She is the sweetest dog ever, but, it also huge. And even though I knew this when I purchased this giant puff ball I still manage to love her.


Coco (yes, I know he is a boy but, I let Gabbie pick her name, and I believe the first name she choose was even more crazy)
The lady that I adopted him from said he was suppose to be a Schnauzer/daschund mix but, I think the lady was nuts and he is mostly Schnauzer, just my opinion.
Hannah (she is the second of the bunch that I got)
For someone that doesn't like affection (talking about myself ) she constantly craves hugs and cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment